PLEASE NOTE: We have a separate website now set up for this product, and it is easier to buy through that website: ACAmasks.com . You can also still buy from this site if you’d prefer.
As an emergency measure during the Covid-19/coronavirus crisis, we are temporarily converting our factory to manufacturing washable, reusable face masks. Supplies are limited, and the price is fixed at $10 each, which is close to our cost.
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, shipping is currently limited to the U.S. only, and there is a limit on the number of masks that can be purchased.
These face masks have been created in consultation with medical professionals, but please note that there is no way to guarantee any mask can eliminate risk. We’ve done our best research, designed to create the most effective mask we can from the materials available to us.
ABOUT THE MASKS: Our face masks are made from high-quality cotton on the exterior which allows for breathability. The interior layer is a thin Pellon-like material, which increases the chances of stopping smaller particles and helps reduce liquid build up on the exterior of the mask. The mask features three folds, increasing the number of layers able to catch particles. Each mask includes an aluminum wire or strip at the nose for closure and an approximately 7.75-inch elastic strap on each side.
Shipping: Shipping is free in the U.S..
Production Time: We’re shipping these out as quickly as possible, and expect your order will usually ship the first weekday after you place your order. If it’s going to be longer we will make every effort to contact you (but please be patient, as we’re a little short-handed at the moment).
Every user of our masks should follow these important safety instructs and observe the precautions below:
- ALWAYS TREAT YOUR MASK AS IF IT’S POSSIBLY CONTAMINATED.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE EXTERIOR OF THE MASK, PARTICULARLY DURING REMOVAL.
- WASH YOUR MASK WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT PRIOR TO FIRST USE, AND THEN WASH IT AGAIN EVERY DAY AFTER USE, WITH REGULAR LAUNDRY DETERGENT OR DISH SOAP, AT 140°F – 155°F TEMPERATURE. WE ESTIMATE MASKS WILL WEAR OUT AFTER APPROXIMATELY 50 WASHES.
- ANY MASK OFFERS PARTIAL PROTECTION ONLY. THIS IS NOT AN N95 MASK. REUSING YOUR MASK SHOULD BE AN EMERGENCY MEASURE ONLY, AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED IF A NEW ONE IS AVAILABLE.
- WHENEVER POSSIBLE, USE GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION IN ADDITION TO YOUR MASK, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE UNLESS YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY WASHED YOUR HANDS IN ACCORDANCE WITH CDC GUIDELINES. WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN.