PLEASE NOTE: This is a private link for employees of CHIME Charter school, or parents of students at CHIME charter school, and their immediate families. This link is not for public purchases outside of those groups. If you would like to purchase a mask at our public website, please go to ACAmasks.com . Our main mask site also provides more information about these masks, an FAQ about the masks, and an option to donate a mask.
As an emergency measure during the Covid-19/coronavirus crisis, we are temporarily converting our factory to manufacturing washable, reusable face masks. These masks are being sold, on this private link only, at our wholesale / hospital rate of $8.70 each. It’s the same price regardless of size for this link, so please specify in your comments which sizes you want: Childrens, Medium, or Large size.
These face masks have been created in consultation with medical professionals, but please note that there is no way to guarantee any mask can eliminate risk. We’ve done our best research, designed to create the most effective mask we can from the materials available to us.
ABOUT THE MASKS: Our face masks are made from high-quality cotton on the exterior which allows for breathability. The interior layer is a thin Pellon-like material, which increases the chances of stopping smaller particles and helps reduce liquid build up on the exterior of the mask. The mask features three folds, increasing the number of layers able to catch particles. Each mask includes an aluminum wire or strip at the nose for closure and an approximately 7.75-inch elastic strap on each side for medium, or 8-inch for large. Children’s mask run smaller for both the mask measurements and the elastic.
Shipping: Shipping is free in the U.S.. Using this link, which is part of our main graduation website, your order main say “Delivery to School”. Please ignore that and include your shipping address, as these will be shipped to you.
Production Time: We’re shipping these out as quickly as possible, and expect your order will usually ship the first weekday after you place your order. If it’s going to be longer we will make every effort to contact you (but please be patient, as we’re a little short-handed at the moment).
Every user of our masks should follow these important safety instructs and observe the precautions below:
- ALWAYS TREAT YOUR MASK AS IF IT’S POSSIBLY CONTAMINATED.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE EXTERIOR OF THE MASK, PARTICULARLY DURING REMOVAL.
- HAND WASH YOUR MASK WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT PRIOR TO FIRST USE, AND THEN HAND WASH IT AGAIN EVERY DAY AFTER USE, WITH REGULAR LAUNDRY DETERGENT OR DISH SOAP. THEN RINSE IT AND AIR DRY THE MASK. WE ESTIMATE MASKS WILL WEAR OUT AFTER APPROXIMATELY 50 HAND WASHES. IF YOU MACHINE WASH IT WON’T LAST AS LONG.
- ANY MASK OFFERS PARTIAL PROTECTION ONLY. THIS IS NOT AN N95 MASK. REUSING YOUR MASK SHOULD BE AN EMERGENCY MEASURE ONLY, AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED IF A NEW ONE IS AVAILABLE.
- WHENEVER POSSIBLE, USE GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION IN ADDITION TO YOUR MASK, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE UNLESS YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY WASHED YOUR HANDS IN ACCORDANCE WITH CDC GUIDELINES. WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN.